Thursday, February 22, 2007

The daily news

I has been a hectic week. The LSS owners were at a conference in Edmonton this weekend and I worked my first full days there. I got so many pages done! (for me anyways.. I'm notoriously slow) The downside was the only other employee quit.. without notice.. so I covered her shifts this week and had to bring in Tyson. He's walking now which makes it a little harder but at least I have a job I can bring him too.

In other news, The business is registered, PST applied for, municipal licence taken care of, name approved etc etc.. the paperwork you have to go through! But I'm glad it's all dealt with.. I just have to wait for some final forms and Voila! Ordering shall begin.. The first kit is already planned out.. the inspiration came from some beautiful leather flowers I found... It's going to be good. The plan is for a monthly kit of paper, ribbon, embellishments etc that changes form month to month (duh bri) and then a few project kids, and my favorites... the random kits. These ones will be when I get totally inspired by a new line, or product and then put together a kit I KNOW you all would love.

SNEAK PEEK.. the first random kit is all about texture.. the products are meant to necessarily be put together but to introduce people to different textures when scrapbooking.. so exciting!

No comments: