Friday, March 2, 2007

taking it to the limit

It's all starting to come together! All of the Licences are being approved and sent to me, and I get to start ordering the products this week!.. well I'm assuming they'll be closed on the weekend so next week, bright and early. It's been hard trying to juggle my home life, and this, and "All the Rage" the new, sweet E-Zine thats debuting ON National Scrapbooking Day, and work and everything else that comes with life.

I've got the first three kits planned out and am so excited for them. I didn't want anything too matchy matchy but nothing too out there either.. something for everyone. My favorite part of this whole venture is getting the chance to share what I love.. I think everyone should scrap.. and if I have my way.. everyone will!

ta ta Ladies, I look forward to seeing you on my new site soon!

No comments: