Monday, June 4, 2007

one fine day...

So lance only got one day off this weekend, the way his shift schedule works now is that he works 4 ten hour days, but not all of his days off are in a row. So we took advantage of the extremely nice weather and headed down to the park in town that has a wading pool.. a very crowded wading pool. Ty was overcome with happiness *what is this a giant bath?!?* and he proceeded to trip and dunk, trip and dunk, get splashed by the older kids who shouldn't have been in there, and have the best time of his little life. Got some OK photos, trying to teach my mom how to use my camera, but anything with the three of us in it is *Golden*. So very rare.

In other news, scrap booked last night with my ma, got 2 layouts done is LESS than 2 hours *pat on back for me* AND I used an older photo I love the idea of, but hate the colors in it.. and black and white wasn't an option.. The other one i managed to do on colored card stock.. not my usual black, white, brown I know and love so dearly.

I went to a retreat at Sun peaks last weekend and got the most layouts done, all the while sipping fruity slushy delicious drinks prepared in my own cup (oh bullet blender, how I love thee!)

I'll post photos sometime today of all of them. Maybe someone out there will happen upon this blog, and care :)

anyways, adios

1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

Hi...I just happened upon your blog! Sounds like you have a very cool thing that you are getting ready to set up!!! Are you having a design team call? Just wondering....if you will be having one, I would love to tryout for it!

Good luck on everything!
Melissa