Wednesday, June 20, 2007

tim and faith

Saw Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert this saturday in Vancouver.

WOW

the only thing I can think of... I'm more of a fan of their older music (ie wild one and don't take the girl) so I was just hoping they did alot of that... but i was reformed into their new music too.. once you hear it live, and SEE them singing it.. Its just amazing to see. And they really, truly seem to love each other, it was obvious.

Jess and I locked the keys in the car and it took $40 for a guy to come get them out.. and it literally took him 10 seconds...

In other news.. there really isn't much. Spending the summer renting LOST, and am so hooked on it its unbelievable.. i have no clue whats really going on.. they just opened the hatch and discovered a modern apartment type deal with some guy living in it. wierd

anyways,
till next time, keep fit and have fun! bodybreak!

1 comment:

Martha said...

You should totally get a magnetic key box...I've used it about 10x, I'm not kidding, they cost a few bucks and you can stick it under your car with a spare!