Wednesday, July 25, 2007

aloha

hello and good day my loyal readers! (ok, so its my sister)

It was a beautiful day here in kamloops, went and did some family photos for lances aunt and uncle. Turned out pretty good.. I'm no Tara Whitney/Elsie but you know... I try.

Posted the call on pub calls for designers for October and they're flooding in.. seems to be a popular idea!

Starting to get in the rest of the supplies for Septembers kit which makes me pretty excited. Placing order for the next few months, which means lots of planning ahead. All those pictures everywhere of CHA made me sad.. I thought Ty was too young for me to leave just yet (18 months) so I'm not going until winter CHA. Which isn't that far away! plus.. Lance and I are headed to Vegas in October for our 5 year, I go to Seattle for CKC and we're planning a trip to Mexico with our best friends for next summer (much cheaper flights) Finally starting to travel!

Anyways, I have submissions to go through.. loving ALL the ideas, people are sending in 2 or 3 sometimes too. The hardest part is when I love LOVE a kit, and I know I just couldn't get the supplies in time. The CHA stuff that was just released, some doesn't even start shipping in the US until October.. which means we won't get it until November, sometimes later. So If your kit doesn't get chosen, it might just be because it was too new!

So, looking forward to the new scenic route, ki memories lace paper, heidi swapp floral bling centers, and so many other things! I can feel my pockets empty just thinking about it!


Enough rambling! get those kits in and keep reading my once-a-week-or-sometimes-two-weeks blog!

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

This sounds familliar. I was sad to miss CHA for the same reason. Sebastian is only 13 months.

I'm excited for your kit club and I hope its a smooth transition. It seems like the start up is the hardest part until you work out all the kinks. Good luck.