Saturday, July 14, 2007

coffee keeps me alive..

Ok probably a slight exaggeration because in fact, I don't really even LIKE coffee... I'm a "tea granny" as Lance likes to say. Even in 42 degree weather ( like.. 100+ to you Fahrenheit people) I still drink tea. With lots of milk and sugar.

Not that you care really, I just though I'd let you know. We have all the designers for September as I'm pretty sure I wrote before, one had to step back though for a month and so I got to do a kit. Which I wasn't going to but... :) It's called "My Favorite Things" (brilliant title, I know) and it doesn't really match so much as I just love everything in it.

There will be sneak peeks on here within the next few weeks and I receive deliveries ( like Christmas, but better because its all for me, sorta)

Its all getting very exciting. As is the fact that we're now looking for October designers! By August 1st or thereabouts just send in your idea for a kit (pre-designed products) and we'll pick 10 of the coolest.

Send to freshpages.kit@gmail.com and get as detailed as ya can. Come up with a name, a theme, a description, a song and dance routine, anything to stand out. And don't get all sad if you don't get chosen, we need 10 designers EVERY month, and your bound to get picked sooner or later. No limits on the number of kits, but try to keep it to a few a month.

EEK, can't wait to see what you come up with.

ciao bella(s) !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, just discovered this blog! nice idea you had here!
I just wanted to know if you want us to come up with precise manufacturer's supplies, or an idea of colors and stuff we want in the kit.
thanks !
Lilith

Anam_Kihaku said...

hope you get the people you are looking for :)