Tuesday, July 3, 2007

EXCITEMENT

So first off, let me apologize for my horrendous spelling... it really shouldn't be that bad with the advent of spell check but.. "it is what it is".

Next, I have been getting kit submissions from all around the world! How very, very exciting! The site is being worked on and will be up for September. I only had to sell my left arm for it! (joking,and two very cool guys from netshift media, and the pulse group are working on it for me!)

We have almost all the designers we need for September. But keep in mind, we also need 10 for October, and for November, and December.. etc etc.. I'm so very excited. The kits rock. Really, Really Rock! Like if I wasn't buying them all already, Id buy them!

So I'm off to get some work done... email me if you have any questions about anything at fresh.pages@gmail.com.

Peace!
bri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for all the fun!!!