Saturday, August 25, 2007

a new day, a new winner!

It's amazing what you can learn by poking around CK and then following the links...I never would have realized you were a fellow British Columbian! :0) Nice to learn more about you!Dolly- Scrapthat
August 11, 2007 3:31 PM

Hi Dolly! I don't have your email address or anything so you'll have to get back to me! Congrats, also let me know what you'd like from that list, with the box of lovliness gone.

Also, annie, you haven't gotten back to me yet!

Good news.. everything has (finally) arrived! And we're anxiously awaiting September 1st. We'll be having a few big giveaways in the next few days as we prepare for our Grand Opening! Let all of your friends know...and why wait? The first 3 people to respond to this get a prize! Remember to leave your name and your email address or blog so I can get in touch with you!

This is open to anyone in the whole world, except those who have already won on here in the past few days. Check back often for some pictures and some random details!

xxx bri

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! love your site! where in BC are you? Im in Mission!

tessa said...

can't wait to see how great your first kit is!!! I com here everyday to look for new info!! ;-)

Marcie said...

So excited for the big opening! Can't wait!

supermom said...

wow, can't wait to see your kits. your blog is cute, i found you through rachels blog. good luck on your new adventure, can't wait to see more.

Susanne said...

Great news, can't wait, to see your first kits!

Kimmie said...

Wooohoooo Dolly Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, wonderful idea for a kit club, I will be here regularly. Thanks to Rachel for 'introducing' me to you and congrats on her win! On my blog, I have a list of lots of CKMB blogs if you're interested :)

Unknown said...

yeah dolly!

congrats!
thanks fach for the heads up!

~Liz {CKMB hickschick}

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Rachel gave us the link to the blog, now its on my favorites :)

Leea (CKMB luvzen2)

PattiM said...

How excited you must be, can't wait for the kit...

Congrats Dolly & SunnyNColorado....

PattiM