Friday, August 31, 2007

Twas the night before kits....

and all through my house.. dust was accumulating faster than a mouse.. or then it ought to be.

So here it is guys.. the last night of stress. Tomorrow I see how you guys like it. A few things I'd like to go over before then,

1) The pictures are kind of small.. something I will be working on in the near future. If you need to see something bigger, you can email me at fresh.pages@gmail.com and I can send you a bigger picture.

2) Shipping in pay-pal can only be calculated on a % based system, or on one where you put in from 1-10$ is____ neither of which works for me because we're shipping all over the world. So to make it easier shipping is flat rate.
Canada is 6.00
USA is 10.00
International is 13.00
This is for ONE kit, if you buy more than one kit and the weight of the package exceeds 1kg than I will have to charge actual shipping (normally about 3.oo more)

3) When you make a purchase you will pay only for the kit. I will send a separate invoice for the shipping with 48 hours. This is until I can figure out a better of doing this. I understand some people may not want 2 separate charges, so if you would like I can send out invoices with just one total IF you email me with the kit you want, and it is still available.

If you know a better way of calculating the shipping, and adding it, please let me know.

4) There is no automatic counter on the inventory which means I am doing it manually. Sometimes this may backfire and you may pay for a kit which is sold out. You will immediately be refunded, and should you want another kit, you will receive 20% off the price of the kit, and our very sincere apologies. (any solutions for this would also be appreciated)

One last thing.. please leave nice, happy comments. This is a nice happy blog and I'm being nice to everyone else. Be mean elsewhere.

(winners are Nathalie, and Pattyjo, You guys can each email me at fresh.pages@gmail.com. Also Annie and Dolly need to send me their address)

6 comments:

tessa said...

ooooooooo this is so crazy cant wait to see the Kit!!!

Barbie said...

I am excited too!!! Why did I just now find your blog!!!

Pattyjo said...

Thank you so much! Here's my email


rholschen@air-pipe.com

Anonymous said...

I will check them out now! and that sucks that someone left you a nasty comment... I heard another lady was also getting off comments :( not good! Thanks for all your hard work and a great blog!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! Jumping up and down here, I won I won!!! This is the first time ever that I actually win a kit!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I am emailing you right now! Oooh, and of course I'm off to check your brand spankin' new website!!!

Ani said...

CONGRATS BRIANNE! I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE GRAND OPENING FINALLY ARRIVED. BEST OF LUCK.