Saturday, August 25, 2007

winners already!

Melanie aka Batgirl said...
hey! love your site! where in BC are you? Im in Mission!
August 25, 2007 10:10 AM
tessa'en said...
can't wait to see how great your first kit is!!! I com here everyday to look for new info!! ;-)
August 25, 2007 10:27 AM
Marcie said...
So excited for the big opening! Can't wait!
August 25, 2007 10:55 AM

K, guys, you sure are quick on the draw! Send along your mailing address and what your favorite scrapbooking supply, and color is! We'll see what we can get put together for you! send to fresh.pages@gmail.com! and I'll get those out right away!

ps. In answer to Melanies Question, Im living in Kamloops but from White Rock and go down there, and to Vancouver at least once a month to see my family/shop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! thats cool my SIL is from the Loops... Um I love the new RockStar paper and just about anything.. not too picky lol. I'm realy tring to get into a new groove and get away from traditional scrapbooking and into more of a retro look. thats why I like sites like yours. and I will now e mail you my address :) oh my fav colour is blue :P

PattiM said...

Congrats to the winners.... Have fun with your goodies....PattiM

supermom said...

can't wait to see more sneak peeks of your first kit. the 1st is coming soooooonnnn.

Fleursbydesign said...

Can't wait to see your first kit. I am a fellow British Columbian too and I am glad to see some local talent!

Fleur